- Support for both Serial and WiFi Communication between the ArduinoX Software and the Arduino Hardware Unit.
- Support for easier programming language types such as Python and Education-Based Block Programming Models.
- Partnerships with other Education-Based Programs such as Scratch.
- Different Versions of Software specifically designed for particular uses (Robotics, Education, DIY, etc.)
- A very User-Friendly Interface in which invites both Experienced and Rookie Engineers to participate in more Arduino-Based projects.
- Achieve a better User-Experience by offer multiple platforms with Equal and Constant Development.